Tubes and Profiles
The construction tubes and profiles are manufactured through a cold roll forming process, using galvanized steel that is zinc coated along the welding seam.
- Smooth and uniform surface especially suitable for industrial processes such as painting, coating, bending, perforating and welding
- The process of roll forming is carried out at room temperature. As a result of that, the tubes and profiles are completely straight, even in the smallest diameters and thickness are available upon request
- Lengths ranging up to 12 meters
- Enables the forming of concave roofing
- Tubes edges can be processed according to customer request
- The galvanized steel tubes are available in diameters ranging from 1/2" to 6" and thickness ranging from 1.00 to 5.00 mm
- Standard length is 6 m; other lengths up to 12 m are available upon request
- The tubes are produced from raw materials such as C.R. (Cold Rolled) steel according to international standards
- Hot galvanized profiles are also available in lengths ranging between 4.5m to 12m
In the lengths of 3-12 meters, 1.5-6 mm thickness.
- RHS (Rectangular Hollow Section) profiles - square or rectangular welded profiles, mainly used for construction.
- Open and welded profiles for construction.
- Open profiles for greenhouses and agricultural structures, mainly c-sections and gutters.
- Open profiles for use in the building sector (electric boxes, tracks, air-conditioners, etc.)