Galvanizing and Steel Coating
The company is a leader in the field of anti-corrosion metal protection, specializing in hot dip galvanizing and painting of galvanized steel products.
The company provides a wide range of qualitative solutions for steel coating to the construction, agriculture and infrastructure industries. Some of the galvanized products are: electric pylons, lighting columns, guardrails, fences, greenhouses, water pipes, and steel structures.
The company operates four hot dip-galvanizing lines which enable galvanizing of especially long elements of up to 18 meters, or especially high items of up to 4.9 meters, in "double dip."
- The long line: 12.5-meter length, 1.3-meter width, and 2.2-meter depth.
- The deep line (the deepest in the Middle East): 7.5-meter length, 1.2-meter width, and 3.2-meter depth.
- The wide line: 10.5-meter length. 1.5-meter width, 1.8 meter depth.
- The dedicated line: for galvanizing pipes and square profiles, whilst wiping and blowing, of up to 9 meter length.
Other solutions for steel protection include:
- Centrifugal galvanizing.
- Thermo-diffusional coating (TDC).
- Duplex - painting on galvanized steel (wet and electrostatic powder painting).
The company also provides the following services:
- Finishing and assembly.
- Logistic services such as containerizing.
- Technical and engineering advice.
The division's professional and experienced staff is dedicated to our clients needs and provides guidance and assistance in all the stages of preparing the material for the hot dip-galvanizing process. The technical assistance and know-how is available for the project entrepreneurs, civil planners, architects and contractors, at all stages of the project.